Wednesday 25 June 2014

Multi Purpose Balms and Salves

L-R: Moa the green balm, Innisfree olive real multi salve, Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream, Missha Bordeaux absolute protect balm
Melbourne is getting quite cold now that it is officially winter. I have been relying on these multi purpose balms to keep my skin protected.

Innisfree olive real multi salve has a nice citrus scent to it. It is quite emollient and I generally use this on my cracked heels and on my body because it is a bit too greasy to be used on the face. Moa the green balm is probably the best multi purpose balm. It helps me tame my tangled hair after I have been outside in the cold and windy conditions. I can also use it on my face where I have dry patches and on scratches or insect bites. Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream is also quite useful. I like using this on my lips and cuticles. Sometimes I put this on dry patches on my face as well. But I find the Moa green balm works better for that purpose as it is less greasy and seems to absorb better. Missha Bordeaux absolute protect balm is supposedly made out of grapes. It has a floral smell and is matte. I tend to use this on my lips as it might be a bit too thick for other purposes.

Do you use any multi purpose balms?

No comments :

Post a Comment