Friday 20 June 2014

Jurlique Herbal Recovery Review

Jurlique Herbal Recover Night Cream, Herbal Recovery Eye Cream, Herbal Recovery Gel

Jurlique is a brand that I was introduced to at quite a young age. My auntie who lived in Hong Kong loved this brand and would ask us to buy her various products whenever we went back to Hong Kong because it was much cheaper in Australia. Jurlique is a natural Australian luxury skincare brand. I heard that they have their own farm where they grow their own ingredients used to make their skincare products.

I used to think Jurlique products were too thick and intense for my skin. However I discovered the Herbal Recover Night Cream last year and it changed my view on Jurlique. This night cream has a very herbal scent and is quite thick in texture. However when applied, it blends really easily and has a semi matte finish. It works really well under makeup as well. I love how it does not sting my sensitive skin and provides it with enough moisture without being greasy. I felt my skin was in really good condition throughout the time I used this cream. I finished up the night cream quite a while ago now and ended up purchasing 2 new ones which are waiting for me after I finish using up my current moisturiser. Although I loved the night cream, I felt the Eye Cream didn't really do much for me. It was really thick and had the same herbal scent. When I applied it to my eye area it seemed to just sit on top of skin and took a long time to absorb. The Herbal Recovery Gel was also quite a nice product. Although since it is so expensive I don't think I would purchase the full size of this. I got mine as a trio set from beautybay.com when they had a sale.

Have you tried any Jurlique products?

No comments :

Post a Comment