Sunday 27 January 2013

Canmake Cream Cheek Review

A while ago I was really liking super pale pink cheeks and these blushes are perfect for that look.

I think there are 12 shades to choose from. The 2 I have are 01 Peach Dream and 08 Marshmallow Pink. I got mine off ebay.

L to R: 01 Peach Dream, 08 Marshmallow Pink

L to R: 01 Peach Dream, 08 Marshmallow Pink
These blushes are really easy to apply. I just use my ring finger and gently dab the product on my cheek then blend away. You have to be careful not to apply too much though since they are quite pigmented. After applying these I apply my face powder on top. This makes the blush look super natural.

Overall a really nice cream blush. But sometimes it gets annoying since you have to clean your finger after applying it.

Oh I forgot to mention but I have heard that you can use these cream blushes as lip colours. But they seem too dry to apply on the lips so I just use them as blush.

No comments :

Post a Comment