Sunday 9 September 2012

Crabtree & Evelyn Haul

Hello. Recently I bought the Pomegranate Argan & Grapeseed Oil body lotion from Crabtree & Evelyn because they are doing a facebook promotion where you get $10 off plus a free mini hand cream :D I really like this scent and was running out of my 25g size so I decided to use the coupon and save some money haha. I got the body lotion one since it's not as thick as the hand therapy and it's getting warmer in Australia now so the hand cream would be a bit too much.

The body lotion works really well and absorbs nearly instantly leaving my skin feeling so smooth <3





So after the discount the body lotion cost $18 aud which is still quite a lot... but it is 250 ml and absorbs really well so I guess it's still worth it. Plus I got a free 25g citron honey and coriander hand cream :)



No comments :

Post a Comment