Friday 31 August 2012

Hi today I wanted to review some lip tints that i use on a daily basis. I find lip tints work really well because they stay on throughout the day and the ones I have also have a really natural colour which I love :D

The 3 I have are:
1. Tony Moly Milky Tint in pink
2. Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint in pink
3. Peri Pera tint in milky pink

L to R: Tony Moly, Peri Pera, Etude House

My favourite is the Tony Moly just because the pink is lighter and more natural. It smells the best too! Etude House is a bit brighter but still quite a light pink. This one smells like artificial cherry flavour. I haven't tried PeriPera one on my lips but from the swatch it looks more orange and dark...not sure how I will like it on. It has a more artificial scent similar to glue :S All of these do feel a bit drying so I always put lip balm on top.

Tony Moly Milky Tint - Pink

Peri Pera Milky Tint - Milky Pink

Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint - Pink



No comments :

Post a Comment