Monday 24 September 2012

Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar Review

The reason I bought these was just because the packaging was so cute haha. These gloss bars are supposed to be a sheer lip stick + gloss in one... I think.

I got colours 5 peach and 6 orange.

Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - 5 Peach

Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - 6 Orange

L to R: 5 peach, 6 orange
I don't really like these to be honest. I thought I would use them a lot since they are sheer and glossy in the colours I like. But they are a bit too pigmented for me haha I like really sheer lip products. And these gloss bars tend to accentuate the wrinkles in my lips so whenever I put them on my lips look really wrinkled..I also don't like how they can't twist back down the tube. So if I accidentally twist too much product out I won't be able to push it back in unless I force it back which is quite annoying. 

These gloss bars smell like the fruit flavour which is quite nice. But still won't be using these much.

No comments :

Post a Comment