Wednesday 25 September 2013

Products I have been loving

Helloo! Recently I have been trying to use up products that I own and found that I have been reaching for these quite a bit.


Products shown:

Missha Super Aqua Bergamot aroma deep sea water micro mist - wow that name was really long. This is essentially a water mist you spray onto your face whenever you feel dry or want to be refreshed. I really like this. The scent is quite subtle and soft (not really sure what bergamot is meant to smell like). As the name suggests it is a micromist so it sprays out really fine mist compared to the Avene Eau Thermale spray which tends to leave small droplets of water on my face :S

Anna Sui lip balm - This is my second tub. It smells so good! It is a very soft rose scent that is present in all Anna Sui products <3 Absolutely love this stuff. It moisturises the lips really well as well. And the lid screw on so I don't have to worry whether the tin is closed properly.

Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie - I have been obsessed with berry coloured lips and nails recently. Berry Smoothie is quite sheer and has a few shimmer particles in it but they are not that noticeable on the lips. It is really moisturising as well.

L'Occitane hand cream in lavender - Love the texture of L'Occitane hand creams. This one is gel like and absorbs instantly leaving my hands really soft and smelling like lavender. I find that L'Occitane lavender scent smells nicer than Crabtree & Evelyn's lavender.

Caudalie Beauty Elixir - I usually spray this when I feel tired because it has a minty sensation which helps keep me awake haha. As for the smoothing and glowing properties I can't really say I have seen much of a difference. Before this big bottle I used up 2 smaller sized ones and also could not see much of an effect. I use this for the minty sensation and scent as a pick me up really... it is pricey but I really like it for that purpose.

No comments :

Post a Comment